GRAPHICS + PRINT + MEDIA - FORMULA GUIDE Solid Colors Coated & Uncoated PAN GP1601N
Pantone Graphics Formula Guide Solid Coated & Uncoated Two-guide set with 1,867 colors including 112 New colors. The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers for specifying and approving spot colors in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated set is the must-have tool for designers, printers and color decision makers for specifying and approving spot colors in graphic projects, especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- Set features 1,867 Solid Colors printed on both coated and uncoated paper, for the most options possible to communicate and specify color intent accurately and confidently.
- New colors have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colors are each displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations so that printers anywhere in the world will understand clearly how to best mix colors when matching on press.
- Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges.
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so colors can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colors by number.
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Two-guides: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated.
- Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each color.
- 1,867 solid colors and ink formulations.
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper.
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press.
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available.
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4