Pantone accuracy and convenience for four-color printing!
Pantone Graphics CMYK color Guide Coated & Uncoated. The CMYK Guide illustrates 2,868 CMYK process colors and their corresponding values. Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper.
The CMYK Guide illustrates 2,868 CMYK process colors and their corresponding values. These colors are unique to the Pantone graphics system and cannot be matched to Pantone spot colors. Use this guide when printing in four-color process.
• Two portable, handheld fan decks printed on coated and uncoated paper
• Printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
• Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb for coated and 80 lb for uncoated)
• Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
• Includes 16 distinct colors per page arranged in numeric and chromatic format
• Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and values
• Screen tint percentages provided for four base inks
• Use when designing for four-color process printing
• Allows for most common and most affordable printing process
• Appropriate for inspiration and creating designs when color accuracy is not critical