FASHION + HOME + INTERIORS - COLOR GUIDE on paper FHIP100
Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Guide has been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,100 TPX colors – including all 175 new colors – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
The PANTONE Color Guide is a handy, take-along fan deck set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Portable fan decks display all 2,100 colors, including 175 new TPX colors added in 2011
- Colors are chromatically arranged in color families for fast and easy inspiration and color look-up
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Colors are numerically referenced and named in English
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- Compact, take-along guides are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries