GRAPHICS + PRINT + MEDIA - COLOR BRIDGE® Coated & Uncoated. CMYK, RGB, HTML. PAN GP6102N
An essential guide for designers, pre-press and printers!
Bridge solid PANTONE Colors for process printing or web design. The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE Set provides process color simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors – including all 644 exciting new hues – in a convenient side-by-side comparison format. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colors than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
The PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® Coated & Uncoated set is a multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. It is best used for determining how Solid Colors will look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as a HTML value reference for digital media display intent.
- This two-guide set features 1,845 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors shown side-by-side with their four-color process printed equivalents on both coated and uncoated paper, enabling printers and designers to quickly determine how closely Solid Colors can be matched in CMYK
- Colors are each displayed along with coordinating numbers and CMYK, sRGB and HTML values so that graphic and web designers can easily translate Solid Colors to their ultimate printed or digital design intent.
- New colors have been added to the front of the guides, allowing designers to easily find 112 new means of inspiration, expression and opportunities for creativity.
- Colors are predominantly arranged chromatically to allow for ease in visually locating color families and ranges
- Printed colors bleed off both page sides so they can be best analyzed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- An index can be found in the back of each guide for easy location of colors by number
- The convenient fan guide format allows for optimal color scanning and portability.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Two-guide set, Coated & Uncoated, demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 1,845 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values
- Screen tint percentages provided to serve as a starting points for adjusting the color match, if desired
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight pape
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity