FASHION + HOME + INTERIORS - Nylon Brights Set on fabric PAN FFN100
Regular priceSale priceRs 29,700.00 LKR
Unit price/ per
New Electric Hues Add Color Vibrancy and a Brilliant Pop to Your Designs
· New collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent (1) shades provides designers developing products in nylon materials with an internationally recognized standard for accurate color selection, specification and reproduction
· Set of 21 1 ¼” x 4” loose format nylon swatch standards are conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability and generously sized to provide greater visualization
· Hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense color schemes.
· Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colors while not in use.
· Includes COLOR MANAGER Software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
Of these 21 super bright colors, 14 contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as “true” fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the color’s perceived brightness. However, colors containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water. There are treatments that can be added to increase color fastness and durability.
Removable nylon color swatches of all 21 colors presented on a single ring
Colors are arranged by color family
All 1 1/4" x 4" loose format fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English
Color swatches come off rings easily so you can compare and combine them to develop your own color story.
Packaged with a BHT-free amber pouch
Includes COLOR MANAGER software download for digital design
Every 1 ¼ " x 4" fabric color swatch is large enough to make true color decisions
The loose, unbacked design enables fabric to be compared to skin tones and other materials
A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
As a production tool, any FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color Number.
The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.